Integrity - Specifications
Official Number: 1044267
Length Overall 460'
Summer Draft 26.5'
Length for Classification 441.29'
Cargo Tank 333'
Tug Notch Length 66'
Cargo Header (distance from bow) 72'
American Bureau of Shipping A-1 unmanned barge for Great Lakes & Ocean Service
United States Coast Guard Certificate of Inspection
Ship shape bow with a 12' foc'sle deck
Raked stern fitted with adjustable skegs and a 66' notch for Tug
Double skinned side tanks & bottoms (surrounding ballast)
8 cargo holds port/stbd
6 ballast tanks port/stbd
Forward & aft machinery spaces
Forward & aft voids
17,600 short tons
104 Fuller Kovako transverse air slides (52 per side) fitted between hogbacks on 6' centers with 52 hydraulic gates
Webb Materials tunnel conveyor system approximately 364' long which transports cargo forward to bucket elevator
Webb Materials bucket elevator feeds cargo from horizontal conveyor into a surge hopper situated over the cement pumps
(2) Fuller Kenyon 300 mm type M cement pumps arranged for parallel discharge
(6) Fuller rotary air compressors:(2) CC250's rated for 1621 CFM @ 30 PSIG each
(4) CC150's rated for 730 CFM @ 30 PSIG each
(1) Jet Air Technologies Dust Collector, model # 1620-4-3 rated for 12,000 CFM
New England Trawler Model X-2453, 20 hp with 450' x 1 ¾" wire rope & (1) 8500 lb stockless anchor equipped with remote radio drop control
(4) New England Trawler constant tension mooring winches Model X-2385 CT with line pull of 20,000 lbs, line speed 60 fpm max & 400' x 1 1/8" wire rope each
(2) 1100 kW unloading generators, CAT 3516
(1) 350kW auxillary generator, Cummins QSM 11
(1) LIPS controllable pitch 800 horsepower with 2 load controls and 1 remote